2013年9月3日星期二

Necessary for an outing to go shopping, comfortable jing doug shoes

Consumption: cost-effective. Consumer prices, dozens to hundreds of. Not too concerned about the brand, as long as it is good style, good quality and affordable is my choice.
In the center of the trial to see the shoes feel very accord with what I want style, sweet bowknot, color selection, color bright, soft face will be very comfortable, full of beautiful shoes, but want a durable and comfortable and beautiful shoes or less. Successful trial a few days will be received trueway flagship store call, the phone is a sweet voice MM, asked the shoe size, I need the color is flat shoes I wear a size 36 at ordinary times, I eventually chose 36 yards of orange, March 20, when it is told to deliver goods, the results on the same day 20 received the shoes, and then surprise for a while. The packing of the shoes is very good, color is very good-looking, and in-store pictures are the same colour.
 






The trial process and experience

Because I am not a professional to do shoes, only from the perspectives of I choose to buy shoes.
Some shoes on the front of the first photo, the overall workmanship is very fine, there is no excess glue, line is very neat, no thread ends. Can smell the smell of leather shoes. The instep soft slippery.

 
 
Bowknot is stereo feeling is better, both sides are symmetrical.
Insoles for comfortable, walk to very soft, like a step on the sponge MATS.
 

Sole non-slip design is a bit like football shoes, prevent slippery effect is very good a few days of wear, rubber sole is wear-resistant, as for the store massage, only feel and other flat shoes than the foot feels very slight difference, because my foot is flat to be more sensitive to feel it.
Vamp leather features, see a fine pores
 

On foot is very good-looking, more lining skin
 
To the disadvantage of the shoes: figure in white pants is (wore silk stockings), after I put on my heel stick and effect after, stick my foot forward to naturally and the top of the shoe, response is the response, but because of the leopard grain leather is too hard. I'm on the top of the heel pain, easy to broken skin. Diagram after my mother wearing green trousers are the heel stick and effect after, she is usually wear 37, shoes after I than a little bit tight, but because her feet long followed by gradient is small, she also said the heel leather hard, but she put on grinding foot problem is not obvious after also said that wearing comfortable, I think it's because the relationship between Angle of tilted, my Angle is big more pain. Advice can choose and the soft skin of the leather to do the heel shoes. How will not hurt it again.
 

 

 
Bright spots recommendation or advice

Very nice shoes, bright spot is, the color can be more selective, sweet style, fine workmanship, cowhide leather is very soft. Walking was not more tired, defect is followed by cortical hard will wear heels, the remedies: (after heel stick a leather heel stick, just a few bucks a pair) advice: followed by the leopard print that piece can be replaced by soft face.

没有评论:

发表评论