2013年8月18日星期日

3 months to 5 drill, sales 150000, experience sharing

Written in front, because shops are very busy every day, I rarely write post before, write this post is because previously promised to friends have time to do a share to everyone, have a lot of friends may not detailed enough, I'm here for everyone to do an explanation: before, I just do taobao, met a senior, he shops there are about 150000 pv one day, I was very admire to him, she learned how did he do it, he told me a word, do the internal work solidly, maintain good old customer, not deformed long flow, pay more attention to the high quality traffic from maintenance. So just don't say a word. I don't know at that time, do it now, I also began to rise, I seem to have a little understand, taobao, how do you don't expect someone taught you how to play the game, the coach will give you a way of thinking, one direction, as to what to do, understand how, see you,
God reward those who work hard!!!!!!!!!!!
(if you have need to exchange or have questions, you can reply below this post, I will give you the answer on a regular basis, and will be the key area of interest in fine to all of you to write a little, but the key lies in you)
New stores in for three months, shop 5 drill, also joined the group and the gang, often with a book on a small 2 or senior posts thinking along while, with some of his own experience, has promised to write something for everyone, just a little time now will share with you:
I often tell yourself, don't too fast,taobao agent to have time to look back at their past the road, lost out any, do you have any valuable experience to summarize, here today to reflect on yourself three months past the road, and take my taobao journey to share with you.
At the start of the game
I think taobao is just a game, there are many rules of the game, you have to understand the rules to do taobao well. In the beginning, I also don't know where to start, to do taobao, I put the activities in the taobao rules one by one, one by one, the first month I didn't give myself what demand, plan is to learn every day, reflection, and then do taobao, by the way, so the beginning of the store business is not good, in a bud, but because of I often visiting have posts in BBS, rely on support of friends of the day can also have a few orders, the first month so so do the sales of 2 w block.
February when first learning effect began preliminary emerged, write a book of the notebook is not white remember (later book lost, depressed for several days, but also good has been packed in the belly), began to build critical thinking, and operation mode, so the second month's sales have a lot of ascension, and enter the third month, I started to pay attention to the development of multi-channel, taobao, a through train, all began to do it, and then have a little progress
A good general introduction of data now to share you most interested in knowledge of dry goods.
How to play a game
All because I was graduated from department of mathematics is given priority to with data, analyzes the specific data is not for everybody, from the direction of the big small sellers should give you about how to rise:
Began in September, I compare of taobao's natural search and category of this piece of traffic, because is start-up phase I also don't want to go early to rush the payment flow, the traffic without paying for it first catch is the hard truth, start in the middle of September, when I begin to pay close attention to train and taobao traffic development training, so to late decisive force, has made a big promotion
Here we have a a data analysis:
A, search,
Search of several elements I believe everyone is know, up and down time, sales, popularity, keyword coverage, whether to join the disappear is protected, the main figure factor and so on, we should seize we can control the factors, such as the time factor rack up and down, you know that all the time are the important factors that affect ranking, how to reasonable arrangement of up and down time is what we need to be calculated, assuming that store baby plenty more than 40 cases, three time a day is good, one is about ten o 'clock in the morning, one is 3 PM, one is 9 o 'clock in the evening, a baby on cycle for 7 days, we need to set up 21 baby stores, there are many automatic arrangement and software frame of time, do not deny that their benefits, fast and convenient, but the software is a little bit can't do, I always insisted that the software is an auxiliary work, need to, use well, but must be manually adjust), they each baby up and down according to the categories assign you a good time, for example, I want to achieve the purpose is to put the coat, windbreaker, shirt in the three time periods of the day, if you directly to bulk up and there will be no Apparel such effect, why we do it, of course, you must know. Keywords coverage I have been with the "real" this software, the effect is good, other factors I study is not very clear is not literally said.

Second, the activities
Small and medium-sized sellers want to do, the activity can't be lack of resources, activities, divided into third party activities, official activities, and class activities, activity is playing a game, be sure to know the rules Health & Beauty of the game, I attended a dozen activities coming in September, every investment rules I watched a few times more, repeated reading, the main points of the registration and made changes to the rules of the game.
Basic I sign up activities, can sign up success, to sprint double 11, next week I have a few activities, to enumerate the: 11.2-11.4 for gold home page shows the daily specials on 11.6, 11.5 on sale cat on 11.9 for 800 activities on women's old hall 11.11. Someone will ask me, what do you do so well, how can you arrange time so.
First why I sign up the success rate is so high, because the perusal of each activity registration rules, see the sellers before application problems and the reasons for failure to evade the risk, and read up on the official announcement of each activity gang, mastery of the game rules of the game and application know-how, I sometimes to a third party small activities also can sell 200 pieces of or so, of course, sometimes can not sell so many, but activity went up, the number of sales are natural.

没有评论:

发表评论