2013年8月13日星期二

Romantic small pure ceramic craft lamp

A pure and happy person,
Constellation is very proud Leo.
Underneath the surface, or wen wan and grace in the majority of the Oriental woman...
 
Although I am a lazy woman, ha ha, but the yearning for beauty is not given to anyone, decorate our home and dress up myself, spend countless small mind, and committed.
Like the small ceramic lamp, it is pure white, carving up its elegant decorative pattern, feast for the eyes, where is a kind of beautiful enjoyment.
 

 
The trial process and experience

Merchant's delivery speed ultra-fast, because no on taobao to buy the product, will worry about its delicate, on the way was brutal express...
To give it full until that express sorghum into my hand, my little heart of anxiety is completely calm.
Really super perfect packing, the carton is embedded in the foam packaging, round ceramic white lamp quiet lying in it, don't have any damage.
 
The carving on the lamp body is good there is love, very beautiful flower pattern, not all the same!
 


Lamp base, but four small lamp feet are white, but there is dust on the table in our house, put a few days I didn't touch it, the results of four feet into a black, khan ah... I am really very lazy!
 

, this is the light source and power lines, no light bulb, because it is said that can not express to that.
Are white, and white ceramic lamp is set.
 
Look at the small details, though not very delicate, but also is not rough!
 
I let my sister's boyfriend run on the hardware market, bought a small light back, it is a pity that children don't understand the appeal, don't know if I buy more than a few color back.
 
Reality show two.
 

Collocation show, beside the TV ark of the sitting room, as arts and crafts, absolutely beautiful and grade.
 
The light spill from hollow out, in the white walls glowed with a beautiful flower shape and the surface of the table. The.
Put in the sister's nightstand, relaxed and pleasant, concise atmospheric.
And potted put together in the wave window, is also very good.
Haha, here also is very beautiful.
 
A final statement, the perfect craft ceramic lamp, joker style, white is beautiful, but we lived in a 10 second floor, the height is just take the position of the ash layer in the air, so often need to clean, but I am a lazy man, white easy dirty, so... I feel I must be suitable for later when the supervisor candidate, I pushed my sister every day do housework, ha ha... But the salary is really expensive, one hundred, at a time to send the money to buy a lazy, what is worth...

没有评论:

发表评论