2013年8月14日星期三

Water renewal BB cream you're worth it

To sum up their skin condition first! Myself belong to sensitive skin, the nose is black (this is my most depressed), due to long on the computer around the eyes a little pale spot, near the hairline and prefer to take blain blain on his forehead, and I can not control my claws, so some miserable will leave blain to imprint. I'm a night owl, so pouch and black rim of the eye is also my logo, hey hey ~ and skin color is not uniform. For my skin and I also will be very crazy, but mad mad, nursing is to strengthen at ordinary times, I was too lazy, because normally not makeup, even without isolation, so often won't wash a face with milk wash a face, it is a myth, kiss people don't learn me ~! As the saying goes that "there are no ugly women, only lazy ones. I am a representative, ha ha ha ~!
I prefer to use mentholatum products, the most like to use or lip balm to his family. I don't need not perfume nail polish, also don't how to make up, so I have no good recommendation for these (now I have a suspicion that if he was a woman) but the kiss can recommend some to me oh ~!
Use before and after contrast

 

 



The trial process and experience

Application is successful to baby early, because of the home, so now to catch up on the report
I think a BB cream packing must be very humble, have never thought is to use small carton pack, the store also sent the sample and make up cotton, really sweet ~!
The details of the exterior of the box
 



Sample only 5 ml, Q
 

On the wrapping paper and use steps
 

That's the main product, a total of 50 g, here are the details of the product, I am not much said, kiss a map to see ~!
 
 

 
Life and anti-counterfeiting code validation
 


The size of the contrast

Began to use ~ to see me this tragic skin, blain to imprint, spots, blackheads ~ ~ ~
 

 
Much like agent, with some in the neck, the bb cream with a few very white, I feel small bottle than big bottle have opened a little.

 
Look at whether the skin texture better, the function of the block defect quite good ~!
 

Bb cream is used, then draw a makeup, by the way, how could I do not make up, the kiss will see, no technical content.
First on both sides of the nose with a little shadow (feel it doesn't make any sense to me this explanation)
 

Sad I wood have an eyeliner, replace with gray eye shadow. I can draw very pale, just feel a little bit (just when I was naked makeup?)

 
Last picture cheek is red, brush on eyelash to cream, lip balm on besmear again, calculating do not calculate 5 minutes to fix the supernatural makeup look oh ~ (I have to she again)
Fetch a sprout ~ ha ha ha (although the selling of shame, but don't sell of old cannot sell MOE etc.)
 
 
Bright spots recommendation or advice
 
The BB cream cover good, whitening is the most important!!!!! Is water embellish, unlike some hard to push, at the same time durability is also very good. And I am sensitive skin, use this is all right, no symptoms such as itching redness and swelling, so sincerely recommend to you ~!

没有评论:

发表评论