2013年8月14日星期三

ROCK the mini rollover holster

I am a loyal apple fans
Is from the heart like MINI out of here
Because the 1234 is too heavy
I don't like to use heavy things
I didn't think of the apple is a MINI
I bought this exciting, so firmly laid hands on him, a white IPADMINI

More surprising surprise, I'm planning to buy a good case for the MINI
I didn't think the trial on the, and the style I like,

Merchants called to tell me the good news, I'm excited to check the address, because years ago, can't shipment,
Merchants to send the goods after, just received this afternoon, just can't wait to take photos to write the report,
A case of good, have the functions of dormancy, the details please see report.
 

This is business of logistics information very close oh, let buyers master logistics status at any time

The trial process and experience


The packing of the products, is very strong not damaged on the way
 
Baby appearance is very beautiful oh, I have chosen is the pattern of national wind, I prefer to MINI, small and pure and fresh, fit my white
 


The back of the packaging, is a class
 
Invoice of the product is very professional
 

After opening, it is pink, very beautiful
 


The back of the product
 
 
The appearance, good and beautiful with the MINI, with the MINI white collocation
More important is this case has a sleep function, prevent the damage of the MINI HOME button
 
 
Below are the details of the case is very nicely, protective sleeve is very light, not heavy, is exquisite
 
 
Cases can also stand up, can use when watching a movie, a lot of functions
 
 
Design detail and material of the photo
 


The overall effect on collocation my headphones dustproof diamond is beautiful, I'm so lucky. Thank trial center, for merchants to provide such a good baby
 
【 summary 】

Cases of texture and workmanship is very good, very light, not heavy, and MINI fit perfectly, don't wear MINI, material handle is very good also, not smooth, prevent the MINI falls off,

The outer packing is also very dignified, and dormancy, a good product, MINI protection to the user's preferred. The real thing, and not as taobao 40 to 50 cases is very thick and heavy, the characteristic of the mini light cover



"Advice"

Hope to give some merchants dustproof plug, so more can do a good job in publicity,

Hope to more kinds, design style more and more selective.



没有评论:

发表评论