2013年8月13日星期二

The quality of childhood boys polo shirts in summer

First of all, I would like to thank taobao, trial center, first love apartment gold blended official flagship store, give a second trial opportunity, have the honor to share the children's bright yellow POLO shirt!
Secondly I want to thank my girlfriends fox encouragement and stick with it and let me on the second trial road to success!
I was one year old ten months of the baby's mother, the baby present an active and lively. To home I give us the mountains when choosing clothes will choose some pure cotton elastic fabric, elastic is not binding activity and comfortable baby. To say, the first successful trial's surprised, for the second time to apply for success is a bigger surprise, a second application or my home number and great rivers, the following to introduce me and my baby:
First dachuan put on trial pants pants and me a warm picture!

 
The trial ID: taxman2009
I: dachuan's mother
Career: state-owned enterprises accounting
Age: 35 years old
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 120 kg
Interests: photography, food, music, shopping...
Okawa is my son, I always keep a good mood during pregnancy, pay attention to the diet rules, so the mountains has been very healthy and lively, it is my expectations of the mountains for a long time! Introduce my son:
Son name: the mountains
Age: nine months of age
Height: 93 cm
Weight: 28 pounds
Personality: lively and active
A trial size: 110
I am particularly fond of bright yellow, lemon will lining color of skin is very white, I also struggle when choosing color, because I was born the skin fair-skinneds in vain, but we don't have the advantages of genetic I home okawa, skin like dad is black, I've struggled with will choose bright yellow will show the darker color of skin, vulgar. But after receiving the clothes I found that my worry is redundant, okawa, in lemon bright yellow very western style, the lining of the color of skin is also very good!

Hello I am okawa, put on a new number, my mother took me out to play very happy!

 

The trial process and experience


Trial: boys polo shirts in summer
The trial shop name: first love apartment blended official flagship store of gold
 
Brand: first love apartment gold blended
Color classification: bright yellow
Children's clothing collar style: lapel collar
The reference height: 110 cm
Applicable gender: male
Item no: 2126-1
Fabric/quality of a material: pure cotton (95% or more)
Children's clothing style: han edition
Children's clothing design: the pure color
Children's wear t-shirts types: short sleeve T-shirt
Whether or not to bring a hat: no

The trial after the application is successful businessman contact me soon, and the detail ask the trial of the size and color, I received a Courier soon! Open the packing, the surprise POLO quality is very good and very joker, bright yellow line of baby's skin is very white!
Below this POLO shirt with true to everybody!
 
Design concept:
The T-shirt is bright yellow, the color is very pure and fresh, green and black thread of vertical stripes cuffs, threads of the black and white collar, black and red pocket design, black and white before open collar design, both color and design are very chic western style!
 
- close skin pure cotton cloth:
The number of the fabric is combed cotton fabrics, feel is a special soft. We present an active and lively, is often a play kubla khah dripping wet, I found the coat playing up the mountains, hygroscopicity good, the mountains wore a particularly comfortable! I also found a merit, the mountains for a while this course for a while that Dally, but found no number have pilling phenomenon! And his clothes not easy deformation, give the most intimate love baby!
 
Classical joker:
I found this POLO shirt, very joker, young okawa is, there's always going to wet his pants go out to play, so at home for a lot of different color pants, which are very good-looking, can let a person shine at the moment! And look very show class.
 
Type:
Biggest advantage this T-shirt, it's very loose, baby put on after the activity, at ease.
 
Details:
Finally talk about the details of the number, walk the line, tapping, foot needle, side whipstitch place are all very smooth, redundant thread has not been found on the number.
 
The mountains of the whole trial process:
Received clothes is just on Friday, on Saturday I'm going to the mountains to play outside, the weather is very hot these days, just wear my new number, ha!
The first station development zone.
See green mountains special excitement, kept running, the number of yellow to show the special and pure and fresh in this weather, I suddenly thought of my favorite lemon, ha! You look at my little lemon run more HI
 
The mountains saw their goals, a fawn sculpture, to make up, far see the mountains, in the number, was a little black color of skin, of still very white! ha
 
Take a look at the mountains put on after the number on the back and side effect.
 
The mountains from the deer back down, is not honest again, and he found a big tree, that's great. Drill!
 
Okawa drill out found broken on the new target green again after a ball! Ball picked up a leaf put over his head's jokes! No matter how for clothes no deformation, however, through a test!

 


The second leg of my unit.
The mountains from the development zone to play about, I want to let him to contact the small animals. I unit in the development zone, has four sheep, okawa was not a bit afraid, but to the mountains on the way to my unit urine trousers. Changed a pair of trousers for fastens with color, I think that will not good-looking, wear was found that the yellow coat is joker very western style!
 
The third leg to cut river scenic area sand-excavating!
River scenic area in the cut and mom who do you see me and spend beautiful! Ha, home, clothing color is really very pure and fresh! My little lemon mother love you!

A big cut river scenic spot to go a journey to get to the beach, little also not idle tired, already full head big sweat on the head. But I went to touch his back, unexpectedly is very dry, number hygroscopicity good, pass the test!

The mountains with reed very HI! To enter, forward! Ha! Ha! All the way over the ceng ceng I find clothes no pilling phenomenon, through the test again!

Close to the destination, okawa asked himself holding a small bucket and small shovel! I find clothes no matter how, also does not have the phenomenon of discount!

Finally we arrived at the destination, okawa happy playing sand!

 

Second, the details of the number:
Front and back of the dress overall design is very western style!

 

Vertical stripes of green and black thread sleeve, black and white thread collar, black and red pocket design, black and white before open collar design, both color and design are very chic western style!

 

The trademark is complete! Garments in LOGO design is very chic!
Edge of the double wheel line, long wear is not easy to deformation, tapping, foot needle, side whipstitch place are all very smooth, has not been found on the number of excess thrum, button nailing is very strong!

Dachuan dressed in the new number on the green space play happy! In the video!


The mountains on the way to cut the river play reed, little naughty!
 
Bright spots recommendation or advice

The number of the fabric is combed cotton fabrics, feel is special soft, moisture absorption.

没有评论:

发表评论